Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monarch Caterpillar - Possibly 1 More Day

This morning I was thrilled to be able to see more orange and black and white spots. The following pics were taken around 7 a.m. It's dark now in the morning - so I had to use a flashlight to get the following pictures.

Good thing my neighbors are still in bed that early - they missed me standing on a metal folding chair, in a dress and heels, holding a flashlight in one hand and a camera in the other. What must the poor caterpillar / butterfly be thinking of his peeping tom.








The rest of the day I was at working - texting and emailing my husband for updates since he was home. I talked him into taking the next few pictures. Not much change.


I just checked again - 9 p.m. - not much more change. Just glad to be able to see the butterfly now. I was beginning to worry it wouldn't happen. Maybe tomorrow we'll have a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment