Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Return to Blogging

I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted.  Other social media options plus not being online as much in the evening cramped by blogging :)

A new friend brought to my attention that I have been lacking in providing "great stuff" which was all "fantastic".  So, I am getting updated and going to make an effort to start blogging again.  I enjoyed it and if others enjoy reading it - I need to do it.  So, feel free to keep me on track and remind me if I get lacking again.

I'll have to go through my summer photos and see what I need to share.  The image at the top of my Blog is from Summer 2012.  A fabulous opportunity I should have shared in that we watched and photographed baby green heron at a lake in a very populated area of Dayton, Ohio.  They were fascinating to watch and very cooperative in being photographed.  I didn't make it back this year to see if there was a new family.

 
A collage print of the Green Heron babies.
 
I hope to get back in the habit and blog something a few times a month,  I am always up to something so there will be plenty to chat about.  Thank you BM for the gentle positive nudge in getting me back online.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Now people will think I'm a nice guy! Quick! Tell them I forced you into posting again! ;)

    But see? I got to see and learn something new! We love it when we see a great blue heron fly overhead or standing in a marsh, and we've seen some of the smaller white ones near the beach as well. But I've never seen or heard of the green herons before - thanks for sharing, and thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete